- Here's what you need to know and do about the latest online security breach called Heartbleed. (Engadget)
- Critical thinking skills can be helpful in your genealogy and family history pursuits. EducatorsTechnology.com created a poster to remind you of the 6 Questions a Critical Thinker Asks.
- Make your Gmail a "Super-Power" with these 11 Chrome Browser extensions from makeuseof.com.
- SLIG's Advanced Evidence Analysis Practicum will be offered again in 2015. (Utah Genealogical Association Blog)
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added a new database for Venezuela and updated a database for Puerto Rico.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images yesterday for Brazil, China, Netherlands, Philippines, and the US state of Montana.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records and information of various counties in the following US states: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisana, Michigan, North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.