Cindy Freed [ Genealogy Circle blog
] correctly answered the Once-a-Week Fantabulous Genie-Tech Newsletter's question!! There were NO magazines or newspapers on my Newsstand app on my 'Home' screen. [Santa needs to give me some e-magazine subscriptions to Wired
. Just sayin'.] Cindy won the Preserving Family Photographs
by Maureen Taylor webinar-on-CD. Don't despair, though! You can still be a winner. I have five more webinar-on-CDs from Legacy Family Tree Webinars
. [See? I'm looking out for you.]
- If you have already signed up or if you sign up below to receive the Once-a-Week Fantabulous Genie-Tech Newsletter
- Correctly answer the question in the next newsletter that will be published next weekend, and
- Be the first to email me with the correct answer,
hen you will win a copy of [drumroll, please]:Building a Research Toolbox by Thomas MacEntee
If you were to buy this webinar-on-CD, it would cost you $9.95. See, I told you there were no cheesy prizes here, folks. [Well, not yet. Vendors, have any giveaways so I don't have to resort to giving away cheesy ones?]What Do You Get in the Newsletter?
- All the goings-on here at For Your Family Story for the week
- All the goings-on in the fantabulous and exciting world of genealogy
- Extra Genie-Tech info that you won't find on this blog, and I dare say anywhere else. Or at least it won't be found anywhere else wrapped up in my humor. ;)
- Other places you can find me on the internet in the past week.
- My new Geneablogger pick for the week that you just absolutely must follow.
- And more!
So, if you love my blog AND you're a busy person and need all your essential info in one place ~ 1 newsletter in your inbox ~ where you can read it at your leisure, then you definitely should sign up for my Once-a-Week Fantabulous Genie-Tech Newsletter. Like, right away. =) Don't worry. I won't be spamming you. It's just a Once-a-Week Fantabulous Genie-Tech Newsletter. 52 of them. Per year. For free.
So. Who's gonna be this next week's winner?
[Note: In the interest of full disclosure, I am an affiliate of Legacy. In addition, I received this webinar-on-CD from Legacy in my Geneablogger swag bag at the Southern California Genealogical Society's 2011 Jamboree. It was completely my idea to share it. And now? It can be all yours. Think about that. Then subscribe below and be the first to answer the question in next week's newsletter.]