- Are you a proud new owner of an iPhone? Here are some handy iPhone tips and tricks from ReadWrite.com.
- Don't forget the early bird discount for the Forensic Genealogy Institute 2014 ends 30 Dec 2013.
- Before the holidays, Mocavo sent out an email to its registered users that they now have over 175,000 records and they have a new search feature -- a Record Set Browser. Not sure what's new as far as the records go. However, I still recommend searching their website by location via their Research Tab [scroll down]. [But maybe they'll blog to show what's new -- records and features.]
- FamilySearch.org recently added new or updated records for Belgium; Portugal; Canada [Saskatchewan]; and for the US states of Idaho, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Montana, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin.
- And yesterday USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 35 files for various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, and Ohio.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.