- Want to know what was going on at the time your ancestors were living? On The Next Web blog, Paul Sawers tells us PopUp Archive has, um, popped up recently with hours and hours of historical radio broadcast interviews and the website has some pretty awesome search features.
- Are you researching your Native American heritage? Jennifer Gonzalez guest posted on the In Custodia Legis blog [Law Librarians of Congress] and she highlights for us some of the Native American documents that were added recently to Law.gov.
- On the Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections blog, John informs us the British Isles Family History Society of Greater Ottawa (BIFHSGO) is seeking presentation proposals for its 2014 conference which will be held at the Library and Archives Canada in Ottawa.
- Did your ancestors ever live, work, etc., in Ontario, Canada? On Genealogy Canada, Elizabeth tells us what is in the latest Ontario Genealogical Society's journal, Families, and some reasons for becoming a member of their society.
- If you have ancestors who were from County Wicklow, Ireland, you might be interested in these letters Claire tells us about on Irish Genealogy News.
- Also on Irish Genealogy News, Claire informs us Oireachtas Library and Research Service has recently opened its catalog to the public, and she highlights some collections and documents that can be found in the catalog. While those collections & documents are not online, she does include some links to their collections that are online.
- Again, on Irish Genealogy News, Claire tells us of the 1970-1974 documents released by the National Archives of Ireland to CAIN [Conflict Archive on the Internet].
- On Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections, John informs us of and gives us links to the English Parish Records that were recently added to findmypast.co.uk.
- On GenVines, Janell gives us the latest updates to Newspapers.com with links to each newspaper title which include the following US states: California, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, North Carolina, and Wisconsin.
- And USGenWeb [a free site] volunteer contributors uploaded 152 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.