- On Instagram? [Yes!] Did you know you could follow museums there? Here are 14 Museums with Stunning Instagram Accounts from Mashable.
- On The Olive Tree Genealogy Blog, Lorine explains how to Understand the Notations on the Envelope of an Upper Canada Land Petition.
- Learn the story of the building of the Siam-Burma Railway told with Google Earth as highlighted by the Google Earth Blog.
- On Ancestoring, Michele Simmons Lewis answers a good question about the difference in her two recent marriage citations she had on her blog.
- More 3rd party integration for OneNote: Weave app with OneNote; Genius Scan and OneNote; Feedly with OneNote.
- Have New England roots? News about NEHGS: Randy from Genea-Musings reveals new databases added to their robust online members-only collection. And on Adventures in Genealogy Education, Angela McGhie highlights the upcoming NEHGS webinars and lectures.
- Ancestry.com had several types of database updates yesterday. They added 5 FamilySearch.org databases for Argentina, Brazil, Denmark, and the US state of Washington. They also added a database for Georgia. And then they updated their 1900 US census database.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org had several record image updates. They added to their databases for South Africa and Spain. They also added to their US Muster Rolls of the Marine Corps database.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various record types recently for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Oklahoma, New York, Pennsylvania, and South Dakota. They also added new information to their African-American pages.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various records types and images yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan,, North Carolina, and Virginia. [Tip: The links for tombstone photos do not work. To see tombstone photos, you must go to their site, USGenWeb Archives, and navigate to the correct state, then to the correct county, and then to that county's tombstone project.]
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.