- Bookmarking in and sharing from a browser just got super simple with Dragdis. (makeuseof.com)
- From the Too Cute Department: 5 Tips for Running a Little Free Library from BookRiot.
- Now you can be tagged in photos on Twitter. Here's how to opt out of that train wreck.
- You're probably already aware of WHY you should organize your images, but just in case you didn't get that memo, here's 8 Reasons You Should Organize Your Photo Collection from Digital Photography School.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services provides free monthly webinars for genealogists to learn how to use the USCIS website and records for family history research pursuits. Register now for the one coming up in April.
- The APG Professional Management Conference has announced their call for papers for 2015.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society has added new online databases recently for the following counties: Hendricks, Morgan, Clark, Harrison, Dearborn, Franklin, and Jefferson.
- The Families in British India Society has added 3800 more birth, marriage, and death records from Allen's Indian Mail 1878.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Brazil, Mexico, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, and the US states of Idaho, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Ohio, Oregon, and Rhode Island.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors recently added various types of records and indexes for counties in the following US states: Illinois, Wisconsin, Kentucky, New York, West Virginia, Georgia, Maine, New Hampshire, Mississippi, Pennsylvania, and Oklahoma.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors added various types of records and indexes yesterday for counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New York, South Carolina, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.