- The Legal Genealogist says we need to act again to help save access to the SSDI and she tells us exactly what we can do to help.
- Have Oklahoma ancestors? Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors added a whole slew of biographies for various counties in the US state of Oklahoma.
- According to the Verge blog, the new Google Tips is quite handy for those wanting to know more about using Google's various products.
- And my apologies. The Ayr Advertiser - BMD Index, 1803-1835 I mentioned on Thursday is not free to use, but free to register. [Thank you to Wayne for pointing that out!]
- And now that we are "across the pond" <grin> here are the latest updates and additions of online records mentioned by Chris on The British Genes Blog: the very interesting crowd-sourcing of The Letters of 1916; the Italian Prisoner of War Camp records now at Forces War Records; and more military burials on DeceasedOnline.com.
- More from across the pond another interesting crowd-sourcing project this time by The British Library. Can you help them?
- Still across the pond...Clare on the Irish Genealogy News blog lists recent additions to the Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives.
- On Genealogy Canada, Elizabeth shares a new database, British Women's Emigration Association Database. She also gives a little background on how and why the information was created in the first place which is really helpful.
- On the Ancestry.com blog, Kristie Wells announced Family Tree Maker Mac 3 was just released.
- Trying to go paperless? Have Apple products? Here is a guide from Makeuseof.com to help you out.
- On the FamilySearch blog, Todd Knowles announced the 2014 Annual conference dates for the International Association of Jewish Genealogical Societies.
- Also, yesterday FamilySearch.org added or updated records for the countries of Brazil, England, Korea, Peru; and the US states of Alabama, Idaho, Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, and Virginia; and the US region of New England.
- And the USGenweb volunteer contributors uploaded 232 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Virginia.
Other things the might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.