- You've probably muttered before, "I wish I could talk to my ancestor, or I wish they could talk to me." But? They are talking. They've stories to tell, you see, because the records talk. And they tell stories too. Miss Peggy illustrates this beautifully in this poignant story found in this record on her blog Always Anxiously Engaged.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 189 files for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Michigan, Mississippi, Missouri, Ohio, Oklahoma, Virginia, & Washington.
- Plan your learning & exploring this week: Dear Myrtle has this week's upcoming genealogy webinars, hangouts, and chats. [Oh my.]
- And get your "stuff" scanned today in Sunday ScanDay, a Facebook Group that "meets" virtually for one hour [Just one.] and scans together every Sunday afternoon at 3PM CT. Join us? [Remember: Your stuff isn't gonna scan itself. Unfortunately. Because I'd be on that plan if it existed.]
Want more? Did you forget a day this past week? Maybe?
- Did you miss the 11 genealogy things you needed to know yesterday?
- How about the 9 genealogy things you needed to know Friday?
- And how about the 9 genealogy things you needed Thursday?
- Maybe the 9 genealogy things you needed on Wednesday?
- What about the 6 genealogy things on Tuesday?
- Perhaps the 7 things on Monday?
- The 8 on Sunday?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.