- The National Archives (UK) asks, "What do socks, exotic dancers and scouts have in common?" [And if that title doesn't make you interested, I don't know what will.]
- If socks, exotic dancers, and scouts don't do it for you, then what about a quick history of type foundries in New York City? [I was surprised where this article took me...the same places I just saw/toured over Christmas.]
- Important to remember for those using the same password creation techniques that others use: Your Clever Password Tricks Aren't Protecting You from Today's Hackers. (Lifehacker)
- On that note, 1Password has a convenient discount on their iPad app -- 50% off. (iPad Insight) Find out what 1Password is and how it can help you with your ever-growing password needs.
- Have Maryland roots? [Why, yes. Yes, I do.] Ancestry.com released a state researching guide for Maryland. Also? Check out FamilySearch's Wiki for Maryland for research guidance.
- FamilySearch added record indexes and record images yesterday for Colombia and the US states of Illinois, Iowa, Pennsylvania, and Utah.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records of various counties for the US states of Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, North Carolina, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.