- Looks like public access to the State of Arizona's history is in serious jeopardy. (AZCentral.com)
- And yet a Civil War drum makes its way back home after 93 years. (13wmaz.com)
- Have roots in Latin America? Learn how to research Latin American ancestry with part 1 and part 2 blog posts from FamilySearch.org.
- Have roots in County of Hampshire England? Then you'll want to take a look at this new research guide from FamilySearch.org.
- Newspapers.com has been adding newspapers to its online subscription service. On their blog Fishwrap they spotlight a new one -- The Brooklyn Daily Eagle.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society added an index of Owen County Court Records to the members only portion of their website.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, the Philippines, Portugal, Spain, and the US states of Illinois, Indiana, and New Hampshire.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.