- Trying to figure out how DNA can help you with your genealogy research? Here's a great opportunity. The Institute of Genetic Genealogy has announced their 2014 conference.
- Trying to figure out which mind mapping app to use on your iPad? Makeuseof.com has a good list of options today. I also included what I use in my blog post of productivity apps for the iPad. [It made their list.]
- Jo at Full Circle has a handy roundup of all the blog posts from Who Do You Think You Are? Live.
- Have Western Massachusetts roots? On Vita Brevis, Helen shares First Steps in Western Massachusetts Research.
- What a wonderful way to share with your loved ones some of the photos from your family tree -- the Impressed App for iPad. Make a photo book -- a paper one -- with your iPad. You can even add voice to it. [Whoa. I'm impressed. ;) ]
- On AnceStories, Miriam shares a great tip for family history researchers about county histories and biographies.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added 5 new databases to their online subscription collection for Germany, Belgium, and the US states of Washington, Utah, and Vermont.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 55 files yesterday of various records from various counties in the following US states: California, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.