- In honor of Preservation Week, The Family Curator shares her #1 secret to scanning.
- Notability is a handy app that I use on my iPad. And? It's App of the Week. And? It's now free.
- Need some guidance with your South Carolina roots? Ancestry.com has released their brand new South Carolina Research Guide. Also, don't forget to check out the FamilySearch Wiki for South Carolina.
- Speaking of guidance, Mocavo just released a guide on researching during the summer.
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: The Latest Uploads for the Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch added record indexes and record images for the Philippines and the US state of Georgia.
- Ancestry.com had several updates yesterday. They added 3 new databases for the US, Georgia, and Massachusetts. And they updated 2 existing databases for Australia (NSW). They also added a whole slew of FamilySearch records that can be found already on FamilySearch.
- Findmypast.com added 2 new-to-online record sets for the Palestine Conflict and the Cypress Emergency Deaths -- record sets numbers 28 & 29, as part of their 100 in 100 Campaign.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.