- What's happening across the pond at WDYTYA Live? On Irish Genealogy News, Claire gives a great update. Also, Dick Eastman gives his impressions of the opening day of WDYTYA Live show. Further, congratulations are in order as the Society of Genealogists awarded Dick a well-deserved Certificate of Recognition for the production and publishing of his very popular online newsletter.
- Billiongraves and MyHeritage have entered into a strategic partnership. So if you have a family tree on MyHeritage, expect some more matching alerts of Billiongraves data with your MyHeritage tree.
- In her usual engaging fashion, The Legal Genealogist answers one of her readers' questions concerning child bondage and transportation in the 1700s. Great explanation!
- Are you co-writing or collaborating with another family member to write your family history? Here is a great post on collaborative writing tools on makeuseof.com.
- Using Gmail for your email needs? Here are 7 features you might not know about your Gmail service. [Huffington Post]
- Need to fix your images quickly? The Next Web has some in-browser photo editing applications that might be able to fit your needs.
- PBS History Detectives announced on their Facebook Page a slight [and interesting] shift in the focus of their show -- "...investigating big historical mysteries."
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded data for various counties in the following US states: Oregon, North Dakota, Oklahoma, and Texas.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 136 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.