- Okay, these look cool. While Montage Book is still in invite-only status right now, what they do show on their website is really pretty cool. So I signed up to see if it will work the way they explain it will work. The photo books look very well made. And their images sold me. I think these would make fabulous family history gifts for reunions, holidays, etc.
- Do you have any ancestors who went to Indiana? The Indiana Genealogical Society has recently added to their membership-only online databases. [Scroll down after clicking.]
- On Genea-Musings, Randy investigates what obituaries are in Family Search's Indexing project right now. Is something you need coming up? Can you help?
- Do you use Gmail? Lifehacker offers some guidelines for protecting your account.
- Have New England ancestry? On Vita Brevis, Anne shows how to use the NEHGS catalog from home.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added 3 databases to their collection for Canada and California. Then they updated 9 existing databases for England and Sweden.
- Studying the area your ancestors lived in can yield more clues about your ancestors and their lives. More one place studies have been added to the Registry of One Place Studies.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors have recently added more records for various counties in the following US states: Alaska, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 255 files of records for various counties in various states, but due to a technological hiccup, the only ones listed are for Florida and Kentucky. Visit USGenWeb.org and search for new records via the state you are researching in.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.