- The online catalog at FamilySearch.org has 2 new enhancements.
- Don't forget: the early bird discount deadline for the Association of Professional Genealogist's (APG) Professional Management Conference is Jan 6th.
- Ancestry.com has a New Year special price on their DNA test through Jan 5th.
- The National Archives UK has New Year Bargains on selected titles.
- Have Irish roots? Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives didn't really slow down for the holidays when it comes to adding new records. On Irish Genealogy News, Claire has all the updates in the past 2 weeks with links.
- Speaking of Irish roots and finding more about them, on The British GENES Blog, Chris has a Pensions Application Offer from Ireland Genealogy.
- When was the last time you checked fold3.com for new records? They quietly keep adding to their collections. Here's a link to their collections title listings. Remember while they offer a paid subscription service, they have quite a few collections that are always free; there are quite a few libraries that offer free in-library access to fold3.com; and there are some libraries who offer at-home access to fold3.com with a library card.
- On Genealogy Canada, Elizabeth has an announcement from the LAC -- they have a new version of the Naturalization Records and the announcement explains how that's useful for the researcher.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 168 files yesterday in various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.