- Here are some great tips on how to take notes, electronically and otherwise. (Genuine Curiosity)
- Speaking of note-taking, have you decided to use OneNote instead of Evernote? On Lifehacker, David shows you how to migrate your data from Evernote to OneNote.
- Sticking with Evernote? On tuts+ learn how to go paperless with scanned PDFs and annotations.
- Share your family stories with your loved ones using slideshows: 3 audio slideshow tools and 9 Simple Steps To Create a Good Presentation Using Google Drive both from EducatorsTechnology.com.
- The Ohio Genealogical Society has a call for papers for their 2015 conference.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society has added a Probate Order Books Database for Hendricks County to the members-only portion of their website.
- Ancestry.com added several databases and updated others yesterday. They added four 3rd party web-based databases to their online collections for The Netherlands and the US state of Michigan. They also updated 3 existing databases for Poland and the US states of New York and Pennsylvania.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Belgium, Colombia, Korea, Peru, Portugal, Quebec, and the US states of Montana and Utah.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records and information of various counties for the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.