Family Tree Magazine names 40 "Social Media Maverick" genealogists to follow for 2014
In the March/April 2014 issue of Family Tree Magazine, Lisa Louise Cooke, of the popular podcast Genealogy Gems, reviews a variety of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and YouTube and suggests genealogy-related people to follow on those platforms.
For those wondering how can social media help with your genealogy and family history research journey, I strongly encourage you to read Lisa's helpful list and tips. Follow one, several, or all those who are mentioned on whichever platform you prefer. And, perhaps, try out a new platform. You never know what you'll find out there -- a clue, a cousin, a tip -- something that will make all the difference in the world to your research.
And? Here's where you can find and connect with me on whatever social media platform you prefer:
- Facebook Personal Profile
- 4YourFamilyStory.com Facebook Page
- Twitter @FamilyStories
- Pinterest @FamilyStories
- YouTube 4YourFamilyStory
- Google+ Personal Profile
- 4YourFamilyStory Google+ Page
- Tech for Genealogy and Family History Google+ Community
- Genealogy & Family History for Non-Professionals Google+ Community
- The 4YourFamilyStory Blog [In case you read the blog in a reader or on Facebook.]
- Subscribe to the Genea-Tech Newsletter [Free Monthly email newsletter -- an extension of the blog.]
- Power Your Genealogy Research with Technology Flipboard Magazine
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.