What can you do with the app?
I just took a quick look, but here's what I found:
- Create and keep your conference schedule.
- Refer to the Exhibit Hall map and the Salt Palace map.
- Refer to Developer, User Events, or All Events.
- Refer to Speaker Bios.
- Consult Conference PDF documents for additional conference information.
- View conference photo gallery.
- Watch conference-related videos that are already found in the app.
- Access, view, and tweet from the app. [It's like they had me in mind when they added this one. LOL.]
- Make friends / contacts and connect with them through the app.
- Access the RSS feed for official conference news.
Did I get everything? I dunno. I'm going to go play with it.
The app is available for the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad in the App Store on your device or I found it here: http://www.ifreeware.net/download-rootstech-2012.html
Also the app is available for Android in the Android Market.