- Makeuseof.com says to go clean your hard drive. I need to. Do you? They have some handy tips on what to do.
- Do you have hours every week to spare? If you're like me you don't. Not even a nano second can be spared. So take a look at 3 Gmail Tricks That'll Save You Hours Every Week from thenextweb.com.
- On GeneaMusings, Randy Seaver gives a first look at the new FamilySearch Family Tree Mobile App. Perfect for those using FamilySearch Family Tree to build their family tree online.
- I have certain ancestors that I turn to again and again to try and figure out all their secrets. [I'm looking at you, Big Paw Paw.] If you use Rootsmagic like I do, then this tip from the Rootsmagic blog will be very handy.
- Have Irish roots? On Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections, John tells how to find Church of Ireland baptisms, marriages, and burials.
- More for those with Irish roots: On Irish Genealogy News, Claire gives a mid-July update on the Ireland Genealogy Projects Archives.
- Access the American Revolutionary War collections on fold3.com for free through July 31st.
- Yesterday, Ancestry updated 3 databases for New York and England and added a new FamilySearch database for Venezuela.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Canada; Peru; the US state of Hawaii; and the Panama Canal Zone.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com has added record sets 94-96 for Shropshire.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society (IGS) has added DePauw University database to the members-only portion of their website.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Georgia, Iowa, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.