- Genealogy & Family History Research, specializing in United States research, especially original documents in Texas, states that neighbor Texas, and feeder states. [Free Consultation]
- Research Plans
- Genealogy Research Coaching [In-person or online.]
- Genealogy Technology Coaching [In-person or online.]
- Data Input & Organization [Genealogy database software, or online]
- Scanning, Photo Organization, & Sharing
- Genealogy & Technology Presentations and Workshops for Groups and Organizations
- Social Media Services & Training for Genealogy Professionals, Genealogy Organizations, and Genealogy Businesses
- Presentations for your genealogy & family history group
Every situation is different and if you don't see something listed, Contact Me so we can work together to find a solution to your research or technology problem.
I would be honored to speak to your genealogy group. I'm available for both presentations for your meetings and for full-day seminars located anywhere. Download my presentation topic list and short bio below and contact me about fees and arrangements.
Looking for a different type of presentation or seminar/workshop ideas than what are listed? Contact me and we can discuss something appropriate for your group's needs. I'm also available to do these presentations via Webinar with GoToWebinar.
Caroline is a wonderful speaker and is a skilled expert of her craft. She is diligent in presenting the most up to date information using technology and genealogy to train others. As a speaker for our library system she was creative and innovative in her programming. We will definitely be asking Caroline back in the future.
~ Heather Kramer, Genealogy & Local History Librarian, Montgomery County Memorial Library
Thanks to Caroline Marshall Pointer, I am becoming a Buffer fiend. She does a great social media tutorial...
~ Denise Levenick, The Family Curator