- Rootstech has extended its early bird registration deadline to Jan 27th.
- Courtesy of Jennifer Zinck on Ancestor Central, here is a list of upcoming FamilyTreeDNA webinars and? The first one is TODAY at 12pm CT on their new X-Chromosome Matching.
- Have New York State roots? Yesterday, Jane E. Wilcox mentioned on Facebook that New York State had begun to put their death record index online here. Also? Jane will also be speaking with Jim Folts about the New York State Archives and all that it holds for researchers on her BlogTalkRadio Show tomorrow.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added 3 new databases for Iowa, California, and England & Wales. And they also added indexing for a web-based site for Cincinnati, Ohio.
- GenealogyTrails volunteer contributors recently added records and information for various counties in the following US states: Texas, Nevada, South Carolina, and Maryland.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 215 files for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.