- For those not yet used to life without Ancestry's Old Search: Dear Myrt and her cousin Russ will be demonstrating it this morning in their Monday's with Myrt Goolge+ Hangout on Air and then Russ also has a helpful post on his blog, Family Tree Maker User, Ancestry Search: Old vs New.
- The Legal Genealogist has a great explanation of autosomal DNA testing and why you need to test as many people as you can.
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: full review of the latest issue of the History Ireland magazine (All about Brian Boru & Vikings. Exciting stuff.); list of County Clare records on RootsIreland; and description & listing of online catalog updates to the National Archives of Ireland.
- More across the pond news & updates from Chris on The British Genes Blog: UK Press Online has rescanned the Daily Express from 1960; PRONI has added a new Northern Irish school record holdings guide; list of new records added to ScotlandsPlaces; and a quick show of the newly "revamped" National Library of Wales website.
- Looking for more digital storage in a small space? Check out this review of the new 128GB SanDisk Ultra microSDXC card from Gigaom.
- On We Are Cousins, Moises gives some information for those who think they may have Spanish Patriots in the family tree.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Iowa, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.