- Looking for an alternative to the Safari browser on your iPad? Take a look at the powerful iCab. (makeuseof.com) [I have and use both. Plus, the Chrome browser.]
- Jazz up your Google Calendar with these cool things you can add to it. (Lifehacker)
- While this list of cloud storage options was made for teachers and students, you'll want to take a look at it too. (Educatorstechnology.com)
- Jen Baldwin is offering free private group coaching sessions to show how to use Twitter for genealogy. (Ancestral Breezes)
- Have Canadian roots? On Genealogy Canada, Elizabeth has her weekly roundup of Canadian resources and news.
- Have roots in Indiana? The Indiana Genealogical Society (IGS) has added a database of Indiana Doctors in 1861 to the members-only portion of their website.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records of various counties for the following US states: Alabama, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.