- Sink your teeth into this bit of detective work. Lost and Found at the Battle of Shiloh (O Say Can You See).
- Pew Research wants to know what kind of library user you are. Care to tell them?
- Evernote Users: I love the Dolphin browser and it's especially handy when used with Evernote.
- Family Tree DNA has a Father's Day special.
- Georgia State University's student newspaper, The Signal, is now available online with its earliest publication year being 1926.
- From Lorine on Olive Tree Genealogy: Births of Children of Slaves, 1804-1835 in New Jersey is now online on the New Jersey State Archives website.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com has added record set 63, 1890 US Census, Civil War Union Veterans and Widows.
- Recently, Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Delaware, Georgia, Maryland, New Jersey, Oklahoma, South Carolina.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.