- From The Genetic Genealogist: A draft of the Genetic Genealogy Standards, drafted by a completely independent group of genealogists and scientists, is up for review by and input from you.
- Now through May 31st access the World War II Collection for free on fold3.com.
- Writing your family history? It's time to "power up" your writing with Scrivener. (Makeuseof.com)
- Are you using iWork? Here's how to password protect it from OSXDaily.
- From Andrew on History Repeating: the Lives of the First World War website launched.
- From their Endangered Archives Blog, the British Library has added 4 new collections online for Africa (2), India, and Mexico.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com has added record sets 34 and 35 for New Zealand.
- Ancestry.com added indexing for 8 FamilySearch databases to their online collections.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Brazil, Portugal, Spain, and the US states of California, Illinois, and North Carolina. They also updated their US Public Records database.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Texas, Vermont, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.