- Ancestry Insider answers a very good question about Hiding Dead Individuals Online.
- Here's a great guide to using all those new Google Drive add-ons from DesignMag. [Love the Easy Bib one.]
- The iOS Mailbox app now has Dropbox support. [The Next Web]
- Has it been slow-going for you while you learn Windows 8? Makeuseof shows you how to search better and faster on Win8.
- Rootstech has put out their call for papers for Rootstech 2015.
- The University of California, San Diego Library has acquired the Farm Worker Movement Digital Archive. [Oral histories, manuscripts, oh my!]
- Ancestry.com has added some FamilySearch databases to its online collection for Missouri, Mississippi, and Montana.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast added collections 14-17, US Civil War records.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images yesterday for England, France, Germany, Korea, and for the US state of Massachusetts (Boston, Tax Records) and West Virginia (Will Books). They also updated their database for US Registers of Enlistment in the US Army, 1798-1914.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, New York, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.