- The Legal Genealogist has issued a "call to arms" in Virginia and the Virginia Genealogical Society needs your help.
- Here's an excellent tip from James on Genealogy's Star about using the Library of Congress' website for your family history research.
- Ancestors in Boston? On the Genealogy Bank blog, Tony Pettinato lists 86 online Boston newspapers to help you out with solving your family history mysteries.
- Makeuseof.com recently compared 4 screenshot tools.
- Speaking of screenshots, here's how you do it on your Chromebook also from Makeuseof.com.
- Speaking of Chromebook, here are a list of apps to do the stuff you wanna do on your Chromebook. [Handy conversion chart, IMO.]
- Speaking of Chrome [as in the operating system], Chrome 32 launches with a whole bunch of new features, according to TechCrunch.]
- And then Google launched a new activity stream in Google Drive that tells collaborators all about the activity that's been going on in their shared Google Drive folders/files. [Handy. And dandy.]
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various records and information for Pearl River County, Mississippi; Lawrence County, Arkansas; and Greene County, Arkansas.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 167 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.