- Lately, on The Ancestor Hunt, Kenneth has been sharing US state-specific links to online newspapers, both free and subscription. [Very handy.] Today's is Tennessee. Are you using newspapers to research your family history mysteries?
- Speaking of newspapers, Newspapers.com has added and updated quite a few of their newspapers collections recently. Have they added something for a particular US state you've been needing for your research?
- Do you use Microsoft Outlook 2013? Here are some tips and tricks from Technology Personalized.
- Have a Mac? Here is a note app that is integrated with SimpleNote and Evernote.
- Have Scottish research to do? With a subscription to Your Family Tree Magazine, this month's free download is actually2 free downloads from Maxwell Ancestry that will help you with your Scottish research endeavors.
- On Canada's Anglo-Celtic Connections, John shares Edmonton Municipal Cemeteries Index.
- Mocavo has free access to Universal Search [their Gold Level] until Sunday at Midnight.
- FamilySearch added record indexes and record images yesterday for Brazil and the US state of New Jersey.
- FYI: yesterday, Ancestry had listed more than several web-based collections that had been updated which I mentioned yesterday. All were removed from the list except for one for Ohio.
- On Archives.com, Amy shows how to find collections to research on their website.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 102 files of records, information, photos, etc., for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.