- Skitch users: There's a new handy update for Android users. I use Skitch to annotate images for tutorials like this.
- This is interesting. I haven't noticed this happening when using Chrome, but I always have my laptop plugged in. Google's Chrome Browser is Killing Your Laptop's Battery Life. (bgr.com)
- Okay. This has been needed for a while. iStick: the USB thumbdrive for the latest iPhones and iPads. (recode.net)
- From Elizabeth on Genealogy Canada: a new finding aid for the Drouin Collection - Quebec Records.
- From Angela on Choctaw Freedmen History & Legacy: Forgotten Records from the Freedmen School of the Brazil Community, Choctaw Nation.
- More updates have been added to Joe Beine's Online Indexes for Death Records, Cemeteries and Obituaries.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society (IGS) has added Insanity Records Index and Old Age Pensions Index for Lawrence County to the members-only portion of their website.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added Estate Inventories and Accounts for the US state of New York.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Croatia, Portugal, and Quebec.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Arizona.
- Recently, Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Illinois, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
- Did you miss the 10 genealogy things you needed to know yesterday?
- Here are 3 simple things to remember when researching online collections.
- Here are 3 places to find evidence of your ancestor's death. Can you add to it with a suggestion?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.