- I agree with Matthew on makeuseof.com. I get "in the zone" faster when writing with some paper and a nice well-flowing pen. 6 Simple Reasons Why Paper Can Still Be Your Killer Productivity App.
- From the Whoa-You-Need-To-Check-This-Out Department: Second World War in Google Street View.
- The Findagrave iOS App was recently updated.
- From Chris on The British GENES Blog: 36th (Ulster) Division First World War Diaries Online and IGP Transcribes 60,000 Irish Headstones.
- More newspaper links -- did your ancestor make these papers? From Kenneth on The Ancestor Hunt, Over 100 New Free Online Newspaper Links.
- FamilySearch has created a handy landing page with a clickable list of all their US Civil War online record collections.
- Ancestry.com's military collections will be free-to-access during the long Memorial Day weekend.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com has added record sets 46 (British Casualties, Spanish Civil War, 1936-1939) and 47 (British Casualties, Indian Mutiny, 1857-1859).
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for the Czech Republic.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Florida.
- On Twitter yesterday, Debra A. Hoffman mentioned the following German Immigrant Database:
Today's Featured Resource
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.