- Are you backing up your computer with Backblaze? They've now launched a refer-a-friend program.
- Been taking too many selfies again? Here's How to quickly delete photos and videos to free up storage on your iPhone or iPad. (drippler.com)
- Can't decide between an iPad, an Android tablet, or Microsoft's Surface Pro? On techradar.com, Michael has a great comparison.
- SCGS' Jamboree will have free livestreaming during their conference.
- On The National Archives (UK) blog, Andrew makes a very good point about maps and using them: understand their purpose when they were created.
- Can't decide which service to use to access the British Newspaper Archive? On The British GENES Blog, Chris explains Newspaper access via British Newspaper Archive and findmypast.
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: Yet another batch of PRONI videos goes on YouTube.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added 7 more FamilySearch indexed databases. [And don't forget this when looking at FamilySearch databases on Ancestry.]
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Quebec and the US state of West Virginia.
- As part of their 100 in 100 Campaign, findmypast.com added record sets 44 (Irish Death Notices in American Newspapers) and 45 (Irish Marriage Notices in American Newspapers).
- Yesterday, Mocavo added 100 New Record Indexes.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday of various counties in the following US states: Arkansas, Michigan, Ohio, and Virginia.
Today's Featured Resource
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.