- On Deb's Delvings, Deb announces FamilyTreeDNA's limited-time mtDNA test & upgrade discounts.
- On Nolichucky Roots, Susan shares a pedigree chart she uses to make sense of her DNA matches.
- MSOffice is now available on the iPad. [Sorta.]
- The Google Earth Blog spotlights how Eric Stitt uses overlays for his genealogy.
- While labeled for students, these Google Drive add-ons from Makeuseof.com can certainly be useful for family history researchers.
- From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: findmypast and TNA will be digitizing the 1939 National Register; and more Irish newspapers added to The British Newspaper Archive.
- From Chris on The British GENES Blog: Durham Records Online recently added baptismal records.
- Did your ancestors make these newspapers? Newspapers.com has recently added more newspaper databases to their collection.
- Mocavo has new search features for their online collection.
- Need help with making citations? EasyBib got a recent facelift and Caitlyn highlights its new features.
- Pamela shows how to search Yearbooks on Archives.com.
- Learn the Basics of Scanning from Mike on The Signal (Library of Congress Blog).
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added 2 new databases for South Africa and the US.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Austria, England, Portugal, Quebec, and the US states of New York, North Carolina, and Washington.
- And the USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.