- Oh, this is slick. And fun. And pretty. I envision lots of slick, fun, and pretty family stories being told with this app. Mentioned in the Google+ Tech for Genealogy Community by Yvette Pintar: the Storehouse iPad app for visual storytelling. And then here's even more info about how it works.
- And then also in the Google+ Tech for Genealogy Community, Jerry Kocis shared that Box.com, a cloud storage service that I happen to use, is offering 50GB of free storage to iOS users when they download the app. [Very nice.]
- Plan your learning & exploring this week: Dear Myrtle has the upcoming genealogy webinars, chats, and hangouts.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 143 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
- Tired of scanning your old photos and documents by yourself? Or maybe you're tired of feeling guilty every time you glance at the big pile of stuff that needs to be scanned. Join us in Sunday ScanDay for just one hour every Sunday at 3pm CT as we "meet" virtually in a Facebook Group and scan together. Just one hour. Easy peasy. Together, we got this.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
- Did you miss the 9 genealogy things you needed to know yesterday?
- How about the 7 genealogy things you needed to know Friday?
- And how about the 10 genealogy things you needed Thursday?
- Maybe the 10 genealogy things you needed on Wednesday?
- What about the 10 genealogy things on Tuesday?
- Perhaps the 11 things on Monday?
- The 4 on Sunday?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.