- I love this weekly photo quiz Colleen Fitzpatrick has on her website. Can you solve it? Also, scroll down and look at her previous photo quizzes. [After you read my Need to Know first, of course. ;) ]
- Explore and plan your online family history learning opportunities for the upcoming week: Dear Myrt's Geneawebinars Calendar.
- Find upcoming genealogy and family history conferences near you on Jen Baldwin's Conference Keeper.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Mississippi, Montana, Ohio, Texas, and Virginia.
- Got piles of "stuff" you've been meaning to scan and digitally organize? Join the Sunday ScanDay Facebook Group and virtually chat with us as we scan & digitally organize our "stuff" today at 3pm CDT. Together, we got this.
Did you miss a day this past week? Maybe? Maybe not. But Maybe?
- Yesterday's Need to Know mentioned USCIS's upcoming webinars for genealogists that promise to show how to use their records and website for family history and 10 other things.
- Friday's Need to Know mentioned FamilyTreeDNA's limited-time mtDNA test & upgrade discounts and 14 other things.
- Thursday's Need to Know mentioned registration for the FGS 2014 Conference in San Antonio, Texas is now open and 6 other things.
- Wednesday's Need to Know revealed a list of 5 tools to help you migrate your data from Windows XP and 6 other things.
- Tuesday's Need to Know spotlighted a delicious list of writing apps and tools from novelicious.com and 9 other things.
- Monday's Need to Know mentioned a very helpful video from Crista Cowan about using research guides and place pages and 11 other things.
- And last Sunday's Need to Know mentioned a great blog post from Ginger about identifying descendants in GEDCOMs when making DNA test result comparisons and 6 other things.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.