- A good Sunday read from Colleen Fitzpatrick, PhD, on Identifinders: Who Am I? What is My Name, Part V -- Gertrude and Sonia's Escape. [Naturally, you'll want parts 1-4. They're listed & linked at the end of her Part V post. You're welcome. ;)]
- Explore and plan your online learning opportunities for the upcoming week: check out DearMyrt's GeneaWebinars Calendar. [I'm going nuclear, myself.]
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors recently uploaded various types of records of various counties in the following US states: Delaware, Illinois, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, and West Virginia.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors recently uploaded various types of records of various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, and Nevada.
- Got piles of "stuff" you've been meaning to scan & digitize? Join the Sunday ScanDay Facebook Group and virtually chat with us as we scan our "stuff" today at 3pm CDT. Together, we got this.
Did you miss something this past week? Maybe?
- Yesterday's Need to Know mentioned a free DNA webinar coming up fast & 9 other things.
- Friday's Need to Know mentioned a big announcement if you're ordering microfilm from the FHL next month & 9 other things.
- Thursday's Need to Know mentioned a new & awesome BlogTalkRadio internet show on Sunday evenings & 9 other things.
- Wednesday's Need to Know mentioned 2 free (for a limited time) webinars that show how to research your War of 1812 ancestors & 8 other things.
- Fat Tuesday's Need to Know mentioned several online conversations currently going about how genealogy conferences need to change & 10 other things.
- Monday's Need to Know mentioned an Australian-based genealogy podcast & 7 other things.
- Last Sunday's Need to Know mentioned a great Maine research resource Maureen Taylor spotlighted & 4 other things.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.