- Heredis has just released its 2014 Genealogy Software for the Windows platform. After watching their video highlighting its new features, I am definitely impressed with it. I'll be taking it for a trial run shortly so stay tuned. Just know, though, it takes a lot to get me excited about genealogy database software. This one seems to have most of the features I want and not much of what I don't. What particularly fascinates me is the Find Relationship feature because it doesn't seem to be talking about just biological relationships, and in that same vein, its Extended Family View seems pretty helpful for researching. And? The fact that they now offer free online publishing of our Heredis Family Tree? I like that. A lot. [Plus, I like the Heredis iPad app immensely. I have a comparison blog post that includes their app here.]
- This morning, Fieldstone Common released their latest podcast interview with none other than Elizabeth Shown Mills. Genealogy, books, prizes, Elizabeth Shown Mills -- do I really need to say much else? Oh yeah. Go listen now!
- Yesterday, My Heritage had a very helpful free Family History Q & A webinar where they went over viewers' research problems and answered questions.
- And yesterday USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 166 files for various counties in the following U.S. states: Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
- And make sure you check out the GeneaWebinars Calendar for any upcoming genealogy webinars, chats, and hangouts. Not all are on there, but many are.
Have you tried this resource?
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.