- Mondays With Myrt, a Google+ Hangout On Air, where Dear Myrtle, her cousin Russ, and guests discuss popular genealogy topics starts this morning at 11am CDT. Go to her community and wait for the update to join, watch, and/or comment.
- Readdle's PDF Expert app for the iPhone was free yesterday, but I'm showing it's still free today. This is only the iPhone version and you can read PDFs, annotate PDFs, edit PDFs, sign PDFs, create audio comments, and more with this popular iPhone app.
- MagicalPad HD app is 90% off for 2 days only. At 99 cents, this iPad app is a notes app, mindmapping app, outline app, and more all rolled into one. An iPhone version will be coming out very soon and probably because of that, they've put the iPad version on sale. What a great way to work out a research problem.
- On the British Genes blog, Chris shares with us the latest titles added to the British Newspaper Archive. Did your ancestors make the papers?
- On gigaom.com Kevin C. Tofel, explains to us why some of our Chrome Browser plug-ins are being pulled from the Chrome Store.
- Don't forget Genealogy Roadshow is on tonight on PBS after Antiques Roadshow. Below is a preview of tonight's episode in Detroit. If unable to watch the embedded video, here is the link to watch it on PBS.org: http://video.pbs.org/video/2365085561/
Other Mornings, Other Things...