- Have ancestors in Indiana? Whoa. The Indiana Genealogical Society is really kickin' it with all they have to offer their members. Take a look at their blog for all the latest databases they've added to their Members-Only portion of their website. [Are your ancestors in their databases waiting for you to find them?] Next? Sign up for their mailing list for their very informative bi-monthly newsletter. Free, BTW, and it gives you a ton [a TON!] of good Indiana-centric research information. Then give up your fancy schmancy coffee for, like, a week or so, and join their society for a whole year for a measly $30. Or add it to your "Santa, Baby, I want this because I've been a [mostly] Good Girl Gift List." [I can't be the only one with one of those.]
- Here is this week's lineup of genealogy webinars, chats, and hangouts courtesy of the Geneawebinars blog and Dear Myrtle.
- Tomorrow, on the Office 15-minute Webinars series, Top Tips of 2013 for using Microsoft Office.
- Using local places to send your family photos to get printed? On the Nutfield Genealogy blog, Heather shares an important tip about getting photos printed locally.
- On Adventures in Genealogy, Deb gives a great suggestion for capturing important memories for future generations that would be easy and fun to do over the holidays.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 197 files for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, South Carolina, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.