- NOAH, the world's digital museum, asks, "Are you ready to create your place in history?" More for than just online storage and archiving, NOAH can be used for sharing all sorts of media via its timeline layout. Both individuals and preservation organizations are using it currently. Check it out.
- Evernote users: Skitch for iOS [iPad and iPhone] has been updated with some handy features.
- On his blog, The Ancestor Hunt, Kenneth gives a short and helpful tutorial on how to find out what state and county databases are on Ancestry.
- No, with family history blogging, you don't have to blog every day. It's not necessary. [If you do, when will you research?] Join Amy Johnson Crow on her blog No Story Too Small, with her 52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks Challenge. [Once-a-week sounds perfect for those blogging about their ancestors.]
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added new and/or updated existing record collections for BillionGraves Index; Russia; the US 1860 Census; and the US states of Idaho, Michigan, and West Virginia.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 122 files yesterday [and the rest of the previous day's is there as well] for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, Mississippi, North Carolina, Nevada, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.