- From the Did You Know department: Oh, the stories these photos tell of a past mound of buried stories.
- Here is a great list of places to find free images for your personal and commercial needs from dustn.tv.
- Explore and plan your online learning opportunities for the upcoming week: check out Dear Myrt's GeneaWebinars Calendar.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors recently uploaded various types of free-to-access records of various counties in the following US states: West Virginia, Mississippi, and Tennessee.
- USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded various types of free-to-access records yesterday for the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Virginia.
- Got piles of "stuff" you've been meaning to scan and digitize? Join the Sunday ScanDay Facebook Group and virtually chat with us as we scan our "stuff" today at 3pm CDT. Together, we got this.
Did you miss a day this past week? Maybe?
- Yesterday's Need to Know mentioned web tools for creating family history websites and 8 other things.
- Friday's Need to Know mentioned a a whole slew of companies offering free access this weekend and 13 other things.
- Thursday's Need to Know mentioned a beautiful storytelling app and 10 other things.
- Wednesday's Need to Know mentioned how to use the screencasting feature of Snag-It and 9 other things.
- Tuesday's Need to Know mentioned 10 things you can do with your iPad from Gigaom.com and 8 other things.
- Monday's Need to Know mentioned a great explanation of autosomal DNA from The Legal Genealogist and 6 other things.
- Last Sunday's Need to Know mentioned the 5th part in a fascinating family story search series from forensic genealogist Colleen Fitzpatrick, PdD and 4 other things.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.