- On Adventures in Genealogy Education, Angela announced a scholarship for the National Institute on Genealogical Research -- deadline Jan 15th.
- The Legal Genealogist wrote a blog post recently explaining the updates to Family Tree DNA and 23andme. [Must-read.]
- If you have ancestors who hail from the US state of New York, you'll be very, very pleased with Ancestry.com's addition of 7 New York databases yesterday. They also added new databases for London and Romania for those who subscribe to their World subscription service.
- On their Facebook Page, findmypast Ireland announced they've added Sligo Champion to their Irish Newspaper collections. Not on Facebook? Here's a direct link to their website. Over the next few days, these should be added to their other sites' world subscriptions, if they haven't already been added.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors added records [like biographies, military indexes, birth/marriage/death indexes, obits, etc.] to various counties for the US states of Wisconsin, Minnesota, Kentucky, and New York.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 115 files for various counties in the following US states: Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Michigan, Ohio, and Texas.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.