- On Upfront with NGS, Diane tells us "...Legal Issues are Mounting..." for 23andme, but it has nothing to do with the genealogy aspect of their business. [I'm a tad concerned on the repercussions of it though. Wait and see. Wait and see.]
- The Office 365 blog gives us an update of all that was new for November for Office 365. [Great summary.]
- Using Google Spreadsheets? On the Makeuseof Blog, Danny Stieben shares with us some scripts for Google Spreadsheets that will certainly help us out.
- Are you using IFTTT to make your online life easier and more productive? [Yup.] Here's a handy IFTTT recipe you might want to try from Lifehacker.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com updated 3 existing databases for England and for Atlanta, Georgia; added new indexing for a 3rd party website for the Isle of Mann [BMD info]; and added a new database for France.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 224 files for various counties in the following US states: California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, Missouri, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2013 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.