- Looks like Pinterest will be giving Google Search a run for its money with their new Guided Search. (ReadWrite.com) Are you searching Pinterest for your family history? Are you pinning? Are you following my boards on Pinterest?
- We are all students. At the same time, we are all teachers. In that vein, here are some Great Research Tools for Students and Teachers from EducatorsTechnology.com. (I really like number 6.)
- 2015 is the time to get a grip on your genealogy education: two weeks and eleven courses in 2015 at the Genealogy Research Institute of Pittsburgh. (Adventures in Genealogy Education)
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: Galway Archives releases Irish Volunteers material and the National Library releases 10,500 digital images.
- Have Quakers in your family tree? [Yes!] Yesterday, Ancestry.com dumped quite a few FamilySearch databases into their online collections, but they also added a slew of Quaker databases.
- FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images for Belgium, the Netherlands, Portugal, Canada (Saskatchewan), Spain, and the US states of Delaware and Maryland.
- USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe?
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.