- A University of Michigan undergraduate program, Mapping Slavery of Detroit, explores the history of slavery in Detroit with an interactive map as well as graphs which help to tell the story.
- The FamilySearch YouTube channel has video clips from the Rootstech conference.
- Want to resize photos on your iPhone? Here are instructions on how to do just that from iMore.com.
- According to their Facebook Page, Findmypast Australia has simplified their pricing structure.
- From USAToday.com, The University of North Carolina-Asheville's exhibit showcases Buncombe County slave deeds, and the idea of the exhibit stems from the Buncombe County Register of Deeds website with has indexed compiled records just waiting to be searched.
- On Upfront with NGS, Diane highlights how funeral programs can be a rich family history research resource and gives some places to find them. Have you used this type of resource in your own research?
- Yesterday, USGenWeb volunteers uploaded 159 files of records, information, & photos for various counties for the following US states: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Louisiana, Michigan, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Oklahoma, Texas, Virginia, and Washington. Did they add something you need to solve your family history mysteries?
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.