- Rootstech 2014 Conference is fast approaching and today is the deadline to get the early bird discount for registration. Will I see you there?
- Dear Myrtle has a great challenge she has just started called Docu-Challenge. Great idea to help set good research habits. [Okay, "research habits" sounds boring. How about, help you find the clues to help you solve your family history mysteries? Because this exercise, or activity, will most definitely help you with that. ;) ]
- Louis Kessler explains and expands on his site's GenSoftReviews ratings.
- On Saving Stories, Robin illustrates how to approximate a parent's death from a record you might not thought of.
- Still confused about FamilyTreeDNA's new X-tool? The Legal Genealogist breaks it down in her usual easy way to make it, um, easy to understand.
- GenealogyTrails volunteer contributors recently uploaded various records and information for various counties in the following US states: Texas, Kentucky, Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Georgia, Virginia, Delaware, and Massachusetts.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 90 files yesterday for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, California, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.