- Not sure which DNA testing company you should test with? The Legal Genealogist reveals the DNA test that gives the "most bang for the buck."
- Have a MyHeritage user family story you'd like to share? MyHeritage has a contest for you. [Prizes. Kindles!]
- Use the EasyBib GoogleDrive add-on to make bibliography entries in Google Docs. (EducatorsTechnology.com)
- On the Family Tree Magazine Blog, the Photo Detective gives the Next Steps After Solving a Mystery.
- On The British GENES Blog, Chris gives a handy dandy tip when searching the 1901 and 1911 Irish census.
- Have Irish roots? From Claire on Irish Genealogy News: IGRS adds an index of the Roman Catholic baptism and marriage records to their members-only online collection.
- And USGenWeb Archives volunteer contributors uploaded various types of records of counties in the following US states: Georgia, Michigan, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.