- On Adventures in Genealogy Education, Angela announces the registration for the Genealogy Research Institute of Pittsburgh [GRIP] begins tomorrow. [Wednesday.]
- Here are 19 tips for the iPhone and iPad from Overbidme.com. [Very, very handy, IMO.]
- The Library of Congress just uploaded a very informative webcast, African American Faces of the Civil War. It also has a good description of Civil War era photography. [Warning: the video is on auto-start.]
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added to their online databases or updated existing databases for Austria (browsable images of Seigniorial Records); Belgium (indexed images of Hainaut, Civil Registration); England & Wales (Death Registration Index); Spain (browsable images of Cádiz, Testaments); and UK (browsable images of WWI Women's Army Auxiliary Corps Records).
- Ancestry updated one existing database yesterday, 1901 England Census.
- Genealogy Trails volunteer contributors uploaded records and information for various counties in the following US states: Michigan, Oklahoma, Texas, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Illinois, Arkansas, and Maine.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 297 files for various counties in the following US states: Alabama, California, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Michigan, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.