- Have Civil War ancestors? Amy Johnson Crow gives a handy Quick Primer on Civil War Tombstones.
- Decided to get your "stuff" off XP since Microsoft is ending its support updates for it April 8th? Here are 5 Tools To Migrate Your Data from Windows XP.
- Are you using Google Drive's Slides to make some family history slideshows for an upcoming family reunion? [If not, why not?] On the Google Drive Blog, Brian shows how easy it is to edit images inside of Slides.
- The Families in British India Society (FIBIS) has added Times of India Departure and Arrival noitces for 1888 to its online database collection.
- The Indiana Genealogical Society has added an 1880 Mortality Schedule Index for Putnam County to the members-only portion of their website.
- Yesterday, FamilySearch.org added record indexes and record images to its online collection for Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Denmark, Dominican Republic, England, Italy, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, Philippines, Russia, and the US states of Minnesota, New York, Oregon, South Carolina, Washington, and Wisconsin.
- And Ancestry.com added yesterday: 1 new database for Australia; updated 2 existing databases for Minnesota and Ohio; and added 2 FamilySearch.org indexes for Idaho and West Virginia.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.