- The Forensic Genealogy Institute has announced a special guest presenter for their 2014 Forensic Genealogy Institute: James J. Canik, Deputy Director, Armed Forces DNA Identification Laboratory, Armed Forces Medical Examiner System, who will be presenting 2 sessions for their Advanced Track.
- From Irish Genealogy News: access to Irish Newspapers Archives is free for the next 24 hours.
- The Dallas Genealogical Society has announced their 2014 writing contest.
- Tired of Word files not displaying properly on your iPad? Here's an app for that from Cultofmac.
- For Evernote Users: EducatorsTechnology.com recommends these 2 Evernote tools for teachers, but they're good for researchers too.
- Yesterday, Ancestry.com added to 1 of their existing databases yesterday for Australia. Yesterday and today, they also added to 8 existing web-based indexes for Michigan, Indiana, Canada, Ohio, Texas, and North Carolina.
- Archives.com launched 9 databases yesterday for Alabama, Arizona, California, and the District of Columbia.
- And USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 105 files yesterday and the day before for various counties in the following US states: California, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.