- Special Mondays with Myrt from #Rootstech this morning in just a bit. Check the time for your location and tune in!
- Not going to Rootstech this week? Follow all the news and goings-on at the conference in a beautifully visual way with this RebelMouse Page for Rootstech. Bookmark it today. You can have it open on one tab (or screen if you have multiple monitors) while you watch the 15 free livestreaming sessions on another tab (or screen). And then if you prefer the faster action of just Twitter updates, then you'll want to add a 3rd tab (or a screen if you have a 3rd or put it on your tablet or smartphone) of a Rootstech Twitter Search Amy Coffin created. And she has more tips for those watching Rootstech from home on her blog.
- From EducatorsTechnology.com, here's "A Handy Dropbox Cheat Sheet for Teachers." And it's pretty handy for researchers. [Like you.] And it's free. =)
- Box.com recently announced a new service to their online storage service called Box Notes. [Handy.] Check it out.
- For Evernote users: Evernote for iOS just got faster and better.
- On Genealogy's Star, James makes a very good point. That movement you just felt? Yeah, that was the shifting plates of genealogy. Are you aware? Are you holding on? Are you ready to adjust?
- Have Irish roots? Then you're going to want to check out the Irish Family History Foundation's new e-Newsletter, Clann, which is chock-full of tips on how to start looking for your Irish ancestors, events, and more.
- And the USGenWeb volunteer contributors uploaded 96 files for various counties in the following US states: Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, Virginia, and Wyoming. Did they add something you've been needing for your research?
Other things that might interest you. Maybe. Maybe Not. But maybe.
© Copyright 2014 4YourFamilyStory.com -- All Rights Reserved.